Crypt&Co. wants to offer your company consulting solutions and assistance on digital asset regulations covering legal and protection needs, anti-money laundering policies, through to control procedures and possible litigation with the Internal Revenue Service.
A set of services that, based on an initial assessment (COMPLIANCE CHECK-UP) of your company by crypto legal specialists, you will screen activities related to compliance and regulation on controls in crypto.
Crypt&Co. services related to your company's AML regulation on digital assets. These are protective legal services that require an initial estimate of your company's current and past situation, and a review of critical profiles.
In the regulatory process of the AML COMPLIANCE Service, crypto specialists such as:
Head of Anti-Money Laundering Function (RFA), which is a safeguard for the mitigation of money laundering risk and deals with:
- Define, formalize, update the anti-money laundering procedure
- Monitor compliance with the AML Policy
- Coordinate and plan training activities
- Identify anomalies on IT tools, databases, and analysis methodologies
- Prepare and update checklists and verification report templates
- Update the intensity scale provided for measuring customer risk
SOS Officer or AMLRO (Anti Money Laundering Reporting Officer). which deals with the requirements related to suspicious transaction reporting and in particular:
- Receive reports of any anomalies via RFA
- Conduct an analysis of reported transactions by cross-referencing available data
- Send a final report to the Administrator with a proposal for "SOS submission" or "archiving"
ASSISTANCE ON CONTROLS
ASSISTANCE ON CONTROLS services include:
- Presence during the execution of access by the relevant supervisory authorities
- Assistance during cross-examinations with the authorities carrying out inspections and
- Assistance during auditions
- Submission of written comments and briefs
- Litigation support service
- Submitting the appeal in court to oppose any sanctions
Crypt&Co. provides legal advice and assistance on all regulatory issues related to digital assets.
Services related to 3 consulting packages to cover the needs of legal matters in crypto and assistance with control procedures on possible litigation.